Welcome back to faculty, students, and staff as Spring Quarter 2016 starts tomorrow, March 29! We’re offering over one hundred sections of our online courses, including several new classes in Information Design & Strategy and Medical & Health Informatics.
Some important dates as we kick off Spring Quarter:
- April 1 – Spring Tuition due
- April 4 – Last day to add or change a course section
- April 11 – Summer Registration begins
- May 6 – Last day to drop Spring Quarter class
- May 16 – Fall Registration begins
If you encounter any issues with your Spring online courses, please contact the DL team at firstname.lastname@example.org.