In April’s Online Learning Webinar, learning designers Jessica Mansbach and Krissy Wilson and instructional technologist Jackie Wickham responded to recent student survey results indicating that students want more individual feedback from faculty, sharing six topics related to feedback for online students:
- Providing Useful Feedback
- Frequency and Timing of Feedback
- Getting Students to Use Your Feedback
- Tone and Bad Feedback
- Time-Saving Feedback Strategies
- Considering Feedback in Building Course Structure
Faculty attendees also shared experiences and concerns related to providing feedback to students in the online environment.
To view a recording of the webinar, click here.
To visit the Canvas site displayed in the webinar and access additional resources related to the webinar topic, click here.